Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 7, 2008 2-5pm

I am participating in an Art Show with several other women at 36 Shea Road in Cambridge, MA on 12-7-08. I do this show every year and the crowd keeps getting bigger. Host and fellow artful woman, Jill Bent, makes beautiful bags and pillows from vintage French linens and Japanese kimonos. Nancy Popper hand embroiders the faces of the charming dolls she makes. Aileen makes small-batch, lusciously-scented soaps. And a new woman to the group (sorry, I forget her name) will be selling Ugandan, rolled paper jewelry.

I will be selling my new cup cake ornaments, snowmen ornaments, veggie baskets, robots, hats and hat sets, skirts, and cup cozies (above). I may also have barrettes if I have time to make them.

I would love to see you there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: